You can live with the confidence, security, and relaxation you desire. You can lose the inadequacy, unworthiness, pressure, and anxiety in the way. Let me show you how.
Who I am
Hi! I’m Noah Elkrief. Welcome. Thank you for stopping by 🙂
My passion is to live life feeling free, happy, joyous, abundant, confident, authentic, and open-hearted. This passion has taken on me on an incredible journey of healing the painful beliefs & emotions that were standing in the way of how I desired to live.
As I began to enjoy the benefits of my effort, I felt a strong pull to share my wisdom to support others. Since 2010, I’ve been living my purpose of creating content and offering 1-on-1 counseling sessions to help others to heal & release their painful beliefs & emotions.
What I can do for you
I specialize in helping people to reclaim their natural self-worth and live from their authentic selves.
This means that I can help you to lighten, reduce, or completely lose your insecurity, unworthiness, anxiety at work, social anxiety, and pressure to prove yourself.
You can experience this transformation through:
Why my work is unique
Everything I share comes from my own direct experience of what worked for me. It’s not theory or philosophy.
Everything I share is designed to have an instant experiential impact. No need to believe it may work someday.
Everything I share is meant to have a cumulative permanent impact. No need for lots of practice. I hit the roots.
Everything I share comes from the compassion and self-love that I’ve cultivated through my struggles. No pressure or forcing.
Everything I share is an invitation to discover something for yourself. I don’t want you to trust me or follow me.
On a personal note
I would love to let you know a little bit more about me on a personal level.
- I am 36 years old, and I’m from Westchester, NY
- Since 2014, I have been a digital nomad travelling around the world.
- I spent the last 5 years living in Bali and the Netherlands with my partner, Solange. We recently decided to transition to friendship.
- I love to dance, play soccer, hang out in forests, bicycle, surf, and go on adventures.
- I was raised attending an Ashram and meditating every day.
- Before starting this work in 2010, I worked as a Strategy Consultant in London and at Goldman Sachs in NY.
- During this time, I was also accepted into Mensa High IQ Society.
- I’ve spent a ridiculously large amount of time and money on healing myself… and it’s been so worth it.
- I now live on a small island in Thailand. And I love it.